Atlas Sahara Camel Camp
Marrakech To Merzouga Desert Tour
Live a great Adventure in the south of Morocco, from Marrakech To Merzouga through modern and authentic Morocco‘s lifestyle, traditions, Culture that south of Morocco has to offer. This short break expedition takes you to explore the Atlas Mountain, its valleys, Berber villages, Kasbah, Gorges, palm groves and The Sahara of Merzouga, with its renowned Erg chebbi. Here you will change your 4×4 Car by Camels, ride into the dunes to reach your Camp. The dunes gives you beautiful colours that changes all around the day depending on the Sun’s light. In the night you will enjoy a great Sky full of Stars.
Tour stations: Marrakech => Ait Ben Hadou => Ouarzazate => Skoura => Roses valley => Boumalen Dades => Tinghir => Erfoud => Errisani =>Merzouga.
Day 1 : Marrakech => Dades Gorges
Your Tour guide and the driver will meet you At your Hotel in Marrakesh. Depart for Dades Gorge. You will across the Atlas Mountain by the Tichka Pass at (2.260m), Scenic road, beautiful landscape with different colours, Berber villages along the way, First Big stop is to visit “the Ksar of Aït Ben Haddou” classified since 1987 by UNESCO as a human international patrimony. Many big movies were turned there lake Gladiator, Laurence of Arabia, kingdom of heaven…, you will continue to Ouarzazate, to visit “Taourirt Kasbah” and have lunch. After Lunch we drive through Skoura palm grove and the Roses valley to Dades valley, We arrive to Dades Gorges around five pm, first night in comfortable hotel with Dinner and breakfast.
Day 2: Dades Gorges => Merzouga Dunes
After your breakfast, we drive to see the beautiful panoramic view of Dades Gorge. After we drive Back to Boumalen Dades and Tinghir, Visit Todra valley and Gorge, you will have time to walk with your guide on trek near the gardens and the great Oasis until the canyon of about 300m high, a preferred place by mountain climbers. Afterwards you will leave to Erfoud, there we stop for lunch, after lunch we drive to Merzouga, On your arrive to the Merzouga Dunes, Around 4 o’clock, you have short swim in the swimming pool in hotel, after you ride camels two hours in dunes, at the sunset to get in the camp, and you Spend the night in the desert camp.
Day 3: Merzouga Dunes => Marrakech
wake up half an hour before sunrise, magical lights, we see the sunrise, return by dromedaries, once back to the hotel in Merzouga, you’ll have a shower and breakfast, you meet the driver, and you travel from Merzouga to Marrakech via Tazarine and the Draa valley, Agdz and Ouarzazate,You will have free time for lunch on the way before you will continue to Marrakech, around 18:00 pm
The Price Included:
- 4×4 Or Minibus air – conditioned for Transport during the tour
- Pick-up & Drop-off at your accommodation
- Guide/Driver Speaking English for 3 Days
- 1 Night at the desert camp with dinner and breakfast
- Show in the desert
- Camel Trek to overnight in nomad desert bivouac with guide.
The Price Not Included:
- Lunch and Drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people are required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body (especially shoulders, chest and midriff) as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended
Shared group tour, modern air conditioned Minibus
- 100.00 Euro per Adult
- 50 Euro per child aged 11 or under
- 0.00 Euro per child aged 3 or under
- Discounts available for your group booking of 7 adults or more.
Private tour with modern, air conditioned Minibus
- 2 people: 215 Euro per person
- 3 people: 155 Euro per person
- 4 people: 125 Euro per person
- 5 people: 105 Euro per person
- 6 people: 95 Euro per person
- Group discounts available for groups of 7 people or more.
Private tour, modern air conditioned 4×4 vehicle
- 2 people: 235 Euro per person
- 3 people: 169 Euro per person
- 4 people: 155 Euro per person
- 5 people: 140 Euro per person
- 6 people: 130 Euro per person
How to book this tour
Pay a deposit now and pay the balance on the morning of the tour.
You receive instant confirmation of your reservation
Pictures From The Tour