Marrakech by night Dinner and Fantasia show at Chez Ali
The Fantasia dinner takes place at the spectacular Chez Ali restaurant and is a true Arabian Nights’ experience. Under the massive tents in the Marrakech palm grove, waiters and waitresses dressed in their own tribal costumes also double as entertainers. As the evening progresses, all through the dinner, various folklore troupes pass through the tents dancing, singing and generally animating the evening. This impressive evening comes to a fitting finale with the Fantasia show. Watch acrobats on Arabian horses firing rifles and demonstrating traditional forms of military combat. Then follows horseback acrobatics, a belly dance and suddenly up in the night sky a Sultan and his favorite fly to the stars on their magic carpet, as the evening comes to its end.
As you watch the performance, enjoy a sumptuous meal of authentic Moroccan food, comprising of Harira soup, Mechoui (slow roasted lamb meat), Couscous with fresh vegetables, and a platter of fresh fruit served to you under traditional Caidal tents. Round off a delicious meal with tea and Moroccan pastries.
Alternatively, there is a less expensive, Tagine meal option for this event comprising Harira soup, Chicken with Olives and lemon Tagine and a platter of fresh fruit, Vegetarian option also available.
- Spectacular Fantasia show – Watch acrobats on Arabian horses firing rifles and demonstrating traditional forms of military combat; horseback acrobatics and belly dancing
- Musicians, singers and dancers entertain in typical Moroccan style.
- Enjoy a traditional meal while seated on cushions around the venue
- Pick-up and drop off from Marrakech hotels/riads
- Private transfer to the venue